Welcome to the Domain of Château de Jehay !
A centuries-old site of culture and tourism where Art, History and Nature are combined.
Château de Jehay is multifaceted ...
- Listed buildings, part of Wallonia's outstanding heritage, that have continuously evolved from 1550 to the present day.
- A final private proprietor who left his mark on the site with his sculptures.
- A forested park and pleasure gardens that extend across more than 22 hectares.
- A kitchen garden that allows you rediscover varieties of fruits, vegetables and cereals.
- One of the most abundant public collections of English art in Belgium.
- Permanent exhibitions that show the collection's major works.
You can now purchase your tickets on Oufti!